Booking Terms and Conditions
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the availability of the hotels and your interest
- Flexible for day program/itinerary
- Changing of hotel(s) is not possible once confirmed and paid, hotels follow very strict cancellation policy
- Trekking, if you finish the trek early or incomplete the trek before scheduled date, you must pay directly for the extra expenses (transport, food and accommodation)
- Change of hotel(s) stay after your arrival to country is on your own expenses.
- Insurance. We highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance prior to travel to Bhutan from your local Insurance company
- Your safety and security is our responsibility however, we advise you to keep your belongs in safe place
- Emergency evacuation by helicopter is on your own expenses
Tour Cancellation Policy
Any tour cancellation must be made by email and cancellation charges will be applicable as per following rates.
- Tour Payment. The balance payment for all bookings must be paid 60 days before the trip is due to commence.
- Cancellation made within 60 Days or more -100% Refund
- Cancellation made within 30-59 days -80% Refund
- Cancellation made within 15-29 Days -50% Refund
- Cancellation made within 15 Days or Less -100% No refund
- Booking made for 4*and 5* hotels/resort will follow individual hotels polices.
- 30% payment required to confirmed 4*and 5* hotels/resort bookings and balance payment can be transfer along with tour payment.
- Bhutan Visa fee is nonrefundable
- 100% payment is required for purchasing the tickets.
- Flight Cancellation / Flight Reschedule/Name Change: Charges applicable as per airlines policies
- For trekking tours only, if the group finishes the trek or incomplete the trek before the scheduled date or Itinerary, guests must pay directly for the extra expenses. (transport, food and accommodation).
Please note that all cancellations will be subject to a US$ 50 as an administration fee in addition to the above.
Refund(s) will be made within 5 working days after we receive cancellation mail from the clients.